GRIZZLYRUBBERTRACKS.COM® guarantee applies to all extended warranty purchase. We offer the longest guarantee in the industry soly sales of rubber tracks for Excavators and Mini-Excavators.We guarantee every item made by Filson. No more, no less. We believe in our products and stand by the quality of workmanship, craftsmanship and materials in each one. We guarantee the lifetime of each item against failure or damage in its intended usage.
- GRIZZLYRUBBERTRACKS.COM® Replacement Tracks of Skid Loaders and Dump Carriers carry a six month limited non-prorated warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- The Warranty period begins at the date of invoice from GRIZZLYRUBBERTRACKS.COM®
- Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse.
- Warranty does not cover use in rock or stone that is larger than gravel found in most residential driveways.
- Warranty does not cover use in demolition of any type. Warranty Claim Process:
- In the event of a track failure, notify GRIZZLYRUBBERTRACKS.COM® immediately at 888-838-8722 or e-mail to email@example.com You will need to provide detailed pictures of the track failure. 1- Picture of the complete track. 2- Picture of the size. (Stamped on the inside of the track) 3- Picture of the serial number. (Stamped on the inside of the track) 4- Picture of the defect If more than one track is involved, please mark each as to left and right, or 1 and 2 before taking the pictures. Make sure that these markings appear in each picture, or send two different emails, one for each side. Please set your digital camera on the lowest setting.
- n most cases warranty is advised immediately after receiving the required pictures.
- Additional pictures may be required on some warranty claims.
- In any event the customer is responsible for the freight on any failure over Thirty days from the date of invoice. GRIZZLYRUBBERTRACKS.COM® reserves the right to qualify any claim under this warranty.