The severe duty bucket is one of the heaviest skid steer buckets made. The brutally heavy construction of these buckets allows them to be used in the most abusive conditions and on the largest skid steers available.
- 1/2″ floor
- Double layer 1/4″ back
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Tooth buckets use a 1″ x 8″ cutting edge
- Available in low profile, long bottom, and high capacity
- Low profile: 20” tall, 29” deep
- Long bottom: 20” tall, 35” deep
|wdt_ID||WIDTH||STD BOTTOM||LONG BOTTOM|
|1||72"||11.04 cubic ft.||15.2 cubic ft.|
|2||78"||11.96 cubic ft.||16.47 cubic ft.|
|3||84"||12.88 cubic ft.||17.74 cubic ft.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.